How to Use
Simply copy the code to your web page HTML.
Back-end processing and record keeping
You may want to get email notifications when a form is submitted.
Moreover, you may want to store the form submission records, search the records later.
All these requires a back-end processor.
Here is how to add a backend to your form:
Using Ratufa backend
- Go to ratufa.io
- Press the "Connect your form" button
- Code to connect your form is displayed.
Copy the code to the bottom of the HTML code above
- Test your form. Ratufa will display the submissions - to the right side
- Copy the combined code to your web page
Ratufa will store your form submissions and you can configure to send email notifications.
You can search and download the records whenever required.
Self-hosted PHP backend
Use this method only if you are familiar with server settings and customizing PHP code.
is a generic Form handling script that can do most of the form processing tasks out of the box.
- git clone the project to your local folder
- Run composer update
- The examples folder in the repository contains some sample form handler scripts. Customize the handler.php script to your needs.
For example, add your email addresses, update SMTP settings.
- Upload the updated formHandler to your website(you have to upload the whole folder)
- Copy the HTML form code to your web page. add the handler.js file in your HTML code
- Test your form!
Notes about reCaptcha
- You have to register yourself at Recaptcha
- Get a site key and update your site key in the
- The domain name should match your website's domain name.
- The secret key is used to verify the recaptcha server side